Topics

A model based on Quickie and Viking Dragonfly

Maksim

Good day to all. For children I decided to make a toy, almost our plane. We already tried and printed on a printer and now we started to assemble from plywood. If anyone is interested, I began to gradually describe this process on a local site and upload files absolutely free there, suddenly you want to repeat it. At first, I planned to leave the model as it was, hang it under the ceiling, but it is possible to fill the voids with foam, putty and paint. I am preparing another type of model in the same way, there I will do an overview of all the options.
If you have any questions about the assembly, write on that forum, there I read more often :)
http://www.forum.larus.aero/viewtopic.php?f=202&t=19209&p=21148#p21148
#quickie Qvikingdragonfly #model

Sanjay

Maksim, Brilliant! 
Sanjay

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 9:31 AM Maksim via groups.io <letun=inbox.ru@groups.io> wrote:
Good day to all. For children I decided to make a toy, almost our plane. We already tried and printed on a printer and now we started to assemble from plywood. If anyone is interested, I began to gradually describe this process on a local site and upload files absolutely free there, suddenly you want to repeat it. At first, I planned to leave the model as it was, hang it under the ceiling, but it is possible to fill the voids with foam, putty and paint. I am preparing another type of model in the same way, there I will do an overview of all the options.
If you have any questions about the assembly, write on that forum, there I read more often :)
http://www.forum.larus.aero/viewtopic.php?f=202&t=19209&p=21148#p21148
#quickie Qvikingdragonfly #model

Jay Scheevel

Great to hear from you again, Sanjay!  Long time, no hear.

Cheers,

Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q2 N8WQ, 89 hours.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sanjay
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 5:58 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] A model based on Quickie and Viking Dragonfly

Maksim, Brilliant! 

Sanjay

Sanjay

Hello Jay, thanks. I've been passively following the developments in the group, and keeping track of friends. Congrats on  89 hours on your Q.
Cheers
Sanjay

On Sun, May 10, 2020, 2:52 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Cheers,

Maksim, Brilliant! 

Sanjay

Jay Scheevel

Glad to know that you are still lurking out there, Sanjay. I am really enjoying having my plane flying. Lots of fun tweaking little things and enjoying the sights.

Cheers,

Jay

Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 8:27 PM

Hello Jay, thanks. I've been passively following the developments in the group, and keeping track of friends. Congrats on  89 hours on your Q.

Cheers

Sanjay

On Sun, May 10, 2020, 2:52 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Cheers,

Maksim, Brilliant! 

Sanjay