From: MBROWNER1@... [SMTP:MBROWNER1@...]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 1:22 PM
To: QBA@...
Subject: Re: Aerobatics

T,
Of course, you are right.....I was just looking at the Friendly Aviation
Ass'n def of aero. Still trying to figure out how to snap roll a
Q.....KIDDING...cheeze. I would feel bad if sombody thought they could do

one of those unspellable manuvers that starts with an "L".

MB

PS My laptop is still SNAFU. Borrowing

Ted VanMeter <tvanmeter@...>

Terry, I had a partner that used to do hammerheads in an Onan powered Q1,
and all this at low level. On day he almost killed himself doing one, as
opposed to all the other times, and just got back elevator authority in time
to level off at 50 feet. He was finally convinced he didn't need to be doing
any of that anymore. Ted