Aileron Control Install Question

I can't seem to find any reference in the instructions on what angle to fix the aileron rotator Q2CSA4 for differential aileron throw? See drawing below for the question ...

I am asking because at a perfect 0 degree to the aileron midline, it'll give me equal throw up and down. If I put it a bit up, then I get less throw up versus down and vice versa.

So before I drill my holes to connect the ailerons to the new CS11 tubes, I wanted to ping the group brain power.

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Troy Zawlacki

Robert,

The aileron rigging template is in the plans set, but the aileron travel is equal up and down so the arm should be horizontal as you mentioned.

Taz

On Jun 26, 2022, at 2:29 PM, Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

I can't seem to find any reference in the instructions on what angle to fix the aileron rotator Q2CSA4 for differential aileron throw? See drawing below for the question ...

<PXL_20220626_212205174_2.jpg>