Aileron Counter Weights & Arms?

Anyone has any aileron counter weights and arms laying around? My Q2 didn't have any.

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Steve S

I might have the drawings for those too.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 10:29 AM, Robert Schmid
<robert@...> wrote:
Anyone has any aileron counter weights and arms laying around? My Q2 didn't have any.

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Richard Thomson

I think they come in the Q200 installation Rob.

On 28/06/2022 15:29, Robert Schmid wrote:
Anyone has any aileron counter weights and arms laying around? My Q2 didn't have any.

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

I didn't buy the kit, I bought a rescue case, without them hence my ask
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos