From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Steinsland
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 12:36 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Airheart

Hi guys,
I've decided to go with finger brakes on my Q2.
I've got 1 Airheart master cylinder but am going to need another.

Does anyone have one they want to sell or know where I can find one?

Cheers
Mike

Mike Steinsland

Great
Let me know

On Mon., Mar. 29, 2021, 2:50 p.m. Jay Scheevel, <jay@...> wrote:

I might have one (36 years new) never used from my original kit. I will have a look at home.

I've decided to go with finger brakes on my Q2.
I've got 1 Airheart master cylinder but am going to need another.

Does anyone have one they want to sell or know where I can find one?

Cheers
Mike

Sam Hoskins

Horde your parts, the factory is no longer making our stuff.

Maybe knockoffs are out there.

Sam

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021, 1:36 PM Mike Steinsland <MIKESKUSTOMS@...> wrote:
Hi guys,
I've decided to go with finger brakes on my Q2.
I've got 1 Airheart master cylinder but am going to need another.

Does anyone have one they want to sell or know where I can find one?

Cheers
Mike

Mike Steinsland

That's what I found out ....hoping someone like Jay has one they're not going to use otherwise I'll look at some other go kart master cylinder like MCP

--

Mike Steinsland

Jay Scheevel

Mike,

Found that master cylinder (original Hurst/Airheart) from my kit. Contact me offline with your rural dog-sled delivery address and I will ship it to you.