BID Out of Stock :-(


 

Looking for 8ft of BID but it's out of stock. Anyone has some left over they are willing to sell or other recommendations where to buy?



Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Love building planes almost as much as flying. Latest completed build is "Loki", a Chinook Plus 2 bush plane.


Kevin R. Walsh
 


On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 2:19 PM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:
Looking for 8ft of BID but it's out of stock. Anyone has some left over they are willing to sell or other recommendations where to buy?



Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Love building planes almost as much as flying. Latest completed build is "Loki", a Chinook Plus 2 bush plane.



--
Kevin


Sanjay
 

Uscomposites.com in Florida has it in stock.
In that page look for FG-7725-38.
Sanjay


On Wed, May 11, 2022, 5:26 PM Kevin R. Walsh <krwalsh@...> wrote:

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 2:19 PM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:
Looking for 8ft of BID but it's out of stock. Anyone has some left over they are willing to sell or other recommendations where to buy?



Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Love building planes almost as much as flying. Latest completed build is "Loki", a Chinook Plus 2 bush plane.



--
Kevin


 

How about this one?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0946MMHVS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=AGM99F6D9OIHH&psc=1

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Love building planes almost as much as flying. Latest completed build is "Loki", a Chinook Plus 2 bush plane.


Corbin
 

You might check your local Lowes as well. They had it at mine not long ago.

Corbin

On May 11, 2022, at 5:30 PM, Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

How about this one?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0946MMHVS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=AGM99F6D9OIHH&psc=1

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Love building planes almost as much as flying. Latest completed build is "Loki", a Chinook Plus 2 bush plane.

--

Corbin 
N121CG


Jay Scheevel
 

Here’s what you want. It’s at TAP Plastics and they have stores all over the Bay Area.

https://www.tapplastics.com/product/fiberglass/fiberglass_fabrics/modified_twill/84

 

 

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Schmid
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 4:30 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] BID Out of Stock :-(

 

How about this one?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0946MMHVS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=AGM99F6D9OIHH&psc=1

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Love building planes almost as much as flying. Latest completed build is "Loki", a Chinook Plus 2 bush plane.