Bruce N Honey Lamb Flight

Bruce Crain

Surprised Honey Lamb with a flight to Pond Creek and dinner at “Greasy Steve’s”! One of the most under rated eating establishments in a couple hundred miles! Found some old friends And had a ball! Only the 2nd time Joanne has landed on grass with me! Exciting times!

Frankenbird Vern

Grass is legal in Oklahoma now..  Ggggg. 

Hope you had good vittles, looks like fun too. 

Vern

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2022 3:19 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Bruce N Honey Lamb Flight

Surprised Honey Lamb with a flight to Pond Creek and dinner at “Greasy Steve’s”!  One of the most under rated eating establishments in a couple hundred miles!  Found some old friends And had a ball!  Only the 2nd time Joanne has landed on grass with me!  Exciting times!

Bruce Crain

I had a good 3 point landing on the grass (I like slower on grass with a short runway 2200’)
Then I landed crosswind wheel landing and had to ask Honey Lamb if we were down yet!
SCORE for the “old but not bold pilot”!
Bruce

On Mar 25, 2022, at 3:28 PM, Frankenbird Vern <smeshno1@...> wrote:

Vern

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>

Surprised Honey Lamb with a flight to Pond Creek and dinner at “Greasy Steve’s”!  One of the most under rated eating establishments in a couple hundred miles!  Found some old friends And had a ball!  Only the 2nd time Joanne has landed on grass with me!  Exciting times!

Frankenbird Vern

Ya..and tires last forever on grass strips. 

Sent: Friday, March 25, 2022 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Bruce N Honey Lamb Flight

I had a good 3 point landing on the grass (I like slower on grass with a short runway 2200’)
Then I landed crosswind wheel landing and had to ask Honey Lamb if we were down yet!
SCORE for the “old but not bold pilot”!
Bruce

On Mar 25, 2022, at 3:28 PM, Frankenbird Vern <smeshno1@...> wrote:

Vern