From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2022 3:19 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Bruce N Honey Lamb Flight

Surprised Honey Lamb with a flight to Pond Creek and dinner at “Greasy Steve’s”!  One of the most under rated eating establishments in a couple hundred miles!  Found some old friends And had a ball!  Only the 2nd time Joanne has landed on grass with me!  Exciting times!

Bruce Crain

I had a good 3 point landing on the grass (I like slower on grass with a short runway 2200’)
Then I landed crosswind wheel landing and had to ask Honey Lamb if we were down yet!
SCORE for the “old but not bold pilot”!
Bruce

On Mar 25, 2022, at 3:28 PM, Frankenbird Vern <smeshno1@...> wrote:

 Grass is legal in Oklahoma now..  Ggggg.

 Hope you had good vittles, looks like fun too.

Vern

Surprised Honey Lamb with a flight to Pond Creek and dinner at “Greasy Steve’s”!  One of the most under rated eating establishments in a couple hundred miles!  Found some old friends And had a ball!  Only the 2nd time Joanne has landed on grass with me!  Exciting times!

Frankenbird Vern

 Ya..and tires last forever on grass strips.