Topics

Camping at Field Of Dreams

Bruce Crain

We have the OK for camping at WDG so clean em up and dry em out!
Bruce

Corbin

That's great to hear about camping!  If I can make it, I will plan on camping.

Corbin Ge!ser

--

Corbin
N33QR

One Sky Dog

Bruce,

I am in Utah working on the Dragonfly and Tri-Pacer. I will pencil in the FOD.

Reserve me a camping spot 20’ X 8’ for my hangout and a hangar spot for an unspecified airplane.

Charlie

On Jun 24, 2020, at 3:29 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

We have the OK for camping at WDG so clean em up and dry em out!
Bruce

Jay Scheevel

That sounds like an interesting option, Bruce. Will we have access to the
Hangar in case of the fabled Oklahoma gully washer?

We have the OK for camping at WDG so clean em up and dry em out!
Bruce

Bruce Crain

Yes we have permission to use the city hanger again.  Kevin Boddicker should be in charge of weather shouldn't he?