Chris Walterson Q-2 Q-Tour - in progress - July 10 9:00 Central time

Sam Hoskins

From Geraldton, Ontario, Canada join Chris (AKA Dorothea Keats) as he gives a tour of his turbo powered 2.5L Subaru, direct drive, Q-2 project, which is nearing completion.   This installation is using a three blade Warp drive ground adjustable prop. It's a tail dragger with inboard gear made from Ford main
leaf springs.

Having an aircraft that has not yet flown is a first for our Q-Tours.  We hope that it may be useful for people who are still making their own progress. This Q-Tour will be moderated by Paul Fisher and as always, the recording will be uploaded a couple of days later.  And as always, after our first Zoom time runs out we will log off, then right back on to complete the session.

To join the Q-Tour, click on the Zoom link at the end of this email. As always, don't log onto the meeting until the designated time.

Paul Fisher is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Chris Walterson Q2
Time: Jul 10, 2021 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/3425118003?pwd=UlhTS0YyTm1zbWRESHVmZzJCVk1mQT09

Meeting ID: 342 511 8003
Passcode: Qmaster

Corbin

Great looking Q-2!

Corbin

On Jul 4, 2021, at 5:56 PM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

From Geraldton, Ontario, Canada join Chris (AKA Dorothea Keats) as he gives a tour of his turbo powered 2.5L Subaru, direct drive, Q-2 project, which is nearing completion.   This installation is using a three blade Warp drive ground adjustable prop. It's a tail dragger with inboard gear made from Ford main
[...]

<P1050106.JPG>

--

Corbin
N121CG

Anthony P

Great idea, Sam, Chris, and all.

Can't wait!

That side exhaust looks like a tiny turboprop. :)