Commemorative photo

Jay Scheevel

Just got a nice note from EAA Airventure 2021 and a photo. Watch out Kyle Franklin, here I come!  Get ‘em flying guys, you won’t regret it.

http://n8wq.scheevel.com/PhotoAlbumsPro/EAA_Airventure/2021/N8WQ_2021.JPG

That’s great!  Beautiful TriQ 200!  I still think you should have been Grand Champion!
Bruce

On Oct 7, 2021, at 2:39 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Just got a nice note from EAA Airventure 2021 and a photo. Watch out Kyle Franklin, here I come!  Get ‘em flying guys, you won’t regret it.

http://n8wq.scheevel.com/PhotoAlbumsPro/EAA_Airventure/2021/N8WQ_2021.JPG

Thanks Bruce!

That’s great!  Beautiful TriQ 200!  I still think you should have been Grand Champion!

Bruce

On Oct 7, 2021, at 2:39 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Just got a nice note from EAA Airventure 2021 and a photo. Watch out Kyle Franklin, here I come!  Get ‘em flying guys, you won’t regret it.

http://n8wq.scheevel.com/PhotoAlbumsPro/EAA_Airventure/2021/N8WQ_2021.JPG

That IS a very nice photo of a should have at least been a Lindy winner.
Just curious where the photo was taken.  Looks like where they were lining up the participants for the homebuilt review.