Cool cloud sighting

Jay Scheevel

While “threading the needle” through storms near Omaha this morning, I saw a phenomenon I had never seen before. A stratus layer (below me) was being sucked upward by a convective cell of to my left, turning the top of the stratus into something resembling the Eiger (mountain in Switzerland). The lighting and the white Quickie wing make it more “artistic”

Rick Hole

An impressive photo. Thanks for sharing

Rick Hole

Edwin Medina

Looks amazing! Thank you for sharing!

On Sun, Sep 18, 2022 at 20:45 Rick Hole via groups.io <r.hole=ieee.org@groups.io> wrote:
An impressive photo.  Thanks for sharing

Rick Hole

Frankenbird Vern

 We witness events that most never see that are ground bound..and this is a new one.

🙂

Vern