Topics

Couple new videos (non-Q)

Jon Finley

Couple new videos for ya'll.

My poor production skills remain but the flying is so very much fun!!!

https://youtu.be/Bcho2YTkNnk

https://youtu.be/-abd2JIlxeY

Jon

Kevin Boddicker

Jon,
very nice. As Bruce Crain would say, “cragly”!!!

Stay well my friend.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B    503
hrs
Luana, IA.

On Mar 17, 2020, at 2:49 PM, Jon Finley <jd@...> wrote:

Couple new videos for ya'll.

My poor production skills remain but the flying is so very much fun!!!

Jon

Gotta chime in on this one. Watched em both.
Very relaxing. Nice break from a busy day.
K Welsh
Quickie N494K 413 hrs

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 9:40 PM Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:

Jon,
very nice. As Bruce Crain would say, “cragly”!!!

Stay well my friend.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 503 hrs
Luana, IA.

On Mar 17, 2020, at 2:49 PM, Jon Finley <jd@...> wrote:

Couple new videos for ya'll.

My poor production skills remain but the flying is so very much fun!!!

https://youtu.be/Bcho2YTkNnk

https://youtu.be/-abd2JIlxeY

Jon

Jay Scheevel

Very nice videos, Jon. As a geologist, I really appreciate the CLOSE looks at the rocks! :-)

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 12:49:11 -0700, "Jon Finley" <jd@...> wrote:

Couple new videos for ya'll.

My poor production skills remain but the flying is so very much fun!!!

https://youtu.be/Bcho2YTkNnk

https://youtu.be/-abd2JIlxeY

Jon

Bruce Crain

Awesome "possum!  You are an animal Jon!
Bruce

My poor production skills remain but the flying is so very much fun!!!

https://youtu.be/Bcho2YTkNnk

https://youtu.be/-abd2JIlxeY

Jon

Jon Finley

Thanks all!  Flying is GRAND!!!

I'm with you Jay - I should have been a geologist cause I can't seem to get enough of 'em!

Jon

Rick Hole

Rocks!  Wow, thanks for the ride!

Rick Hole