Topics

Cowl Exit

Bruce Crain

Here is a good picture of how I mounted the red baffling material.

Airventure is only 4 months away! Makes for a great reason to work hard and get em dome! Also Spring Fling and Field Of Dreams are two other great “get away” parties!

Love it, Bruce. you used my favorite method of duct tape mold making!

Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Here is a good picture of how I mounted the red baffling material.

Airventure is only 4 months away!  Makes for a great reason to work hard and get em dome!  Also Spring Fling and Field Of Dreams are two other great “get away” parties!

Bruce Crain

Richard Thomson

Thanks Bruce,  now I see, only problem is I need to make a new gear leg fairing first .

More isolationist activities to do.

Rich T

On 30/03/2020 22:05, Bruce Crain wrote:
Here is a good picture of how I mounted the red baffling material.

Airventure is only 4 months away! Makes for a great reason to work hard and get em dome! Also Spring Fling and Field Of Dreams are two other great “get away” parties!

Yeah it’s kind of obvious looking at the inside isn’t it Jay? 😄.  That might know me out of 1st place at Airventure!  😉
With this quarantine I am getting lots of mostly cosmetic touch ups done and engine seeps etc!
So I am thankful and blessed in spite of it all.  ❤️
Bruce

Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Here is a good picture of how I mounted the red baffling material.

Airventure is only 4 months away!  Makes for a great reason to work hard and get em dome!  Also Spring Fling and Field Of Dreams are two other great “get away” parties!

Something every day Richard. Even if you just tidy up or move tools around. It keeps you moving ahead.