From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sandaircraft
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 6:22 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] CS-7 mounting

I now have quickie on the brain, if i relax a little i start thinking about
the project.
One thing i noticed as im pulling aileron linkages and ailerons is i wasnt
happy with the CS-7 (ill call assembly) mounting. I could deflect it up and
down without much force.
It looks like its mounted to the bulkhead fs94 which if im correct is only
covered by 1 bid layer. Now as i look at online plans it looks like it
should be mounted to the main wing shear web and notched into the bulkhead.
Am i correct on this?