Field Of Dreams

Bruce Crain

Say folks could you text me your arrival time here in Enid FOD?
My cell phone is +15804783670
Thank you!
Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag695&promoCode=A34454

allen relseg

Did someone say we could tent camp at the airport??
Does the FBO have shower?
Mark (ohio)

On Sunday, September 12, 2021, 09:33:34 PM EDT, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Say folks could you text me your arrival time here in Enid FOD?
My cell phone is +15804783670
Thank you!
Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*

Bruce Crain

Yes to camping and yes to shower with bathroom.  So bring it on Mark! Could you text me your n number and arrival time?  My cell is 580-478-3670.
Thank you
Bruce Crain

On Sep 14, 2021, at 1:40 PM, allen relseg via groups.io <mrelseg@...> wrote:

Did someone say we could tent camp at the airport??
Does the FBO have shower?
Mark (ohio)

On Sunday, September 12, 2021, 09:33:34 PM EDT, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Say folks could you text me your arrival time here in Enid FOD?
My cell phone is +15804783670
Thank you!
Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*

Bruce Crain

And so it begins! Dave’s alien gift from Orange is still up and looking for Dave and bunch! And Honey Lamb is excited to see everybody to!

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag995&promoCode=A23457

Bruce and Honey Lamb