FIELD OF DREAMS 2021!!!

Bruce Crain

We are on again for Field Of Dreams in Enid, Oklahoma at WDG Woodring Airport!  Whoop whoop!

It all kicks off on September 17 thru 19.  But in the past we have invited all to come a day or 2 early and stayed a day or 2 later as we have had a great time catching up with all of our "old friends" and a bunch of "new friends"! Come early!  Come late!  You are welcome any time!  I'll leave you all to come up with which is old and which is new!  We got Dave Dugas (the g is hard) to play a few songs, on my guitar, over at our house, while we mingled with the "early birds"!!  He is quite talented and played some really cool songs!  Many times the weather brought folks in early and held them over to clear.  We will play with you and show you a great time!  Our guys really shine at quips, jokes, puns etc!  Well  you get the point!

Here is the URL for the event.  Check it out and make your plans to see some of the most beautiful, unusual, fastest, wonderfulest,  gooderest airplanes on the planet !

The web site is sketchy at best for the Western Inn so just use the Phone number.

Blessings!
Bruce, Honey Lamb, Imraan and Rachel
We will be looking for you!