Field Of Dreams 2021 Pictures

Bruce Crain

Enjoy the pics! Not an ugly one in the bunch!
Bruce and Honey Lamb

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag695&promoCode=A34454

Hey Bruce,
Finally got the time to look at all the great photos.
Goooood memories.  They will all go into a file for future reminiscing.
Thanks for posting em.

So glad you made it home ok Dave.  We were worried about you driving that hard.  And thanks for allowing me to help with the rescue.
You have a good library of photos for memories.

And I really enjoyed reading everyone's flight reports.  I can certainly relate.  It seems we all had a decision or two to make.

Thanks again to everyone for making this a memorable weekend.
I couldn't have enjoyed it more.
Keith

Enjoy the pics!  Not an ugly one in the bunch!
Bruce and Honey Lamb

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag695&promoCode=A34454

Dave Dugas

Keith
The pictures sure are nice.... been downloading them all. Thankfully you thought to get the photos while loading up the plane, without a scratch. I'm grateful. A professional job for sure. Thanks!
Dave D