Film trailer

Jay Scheevel

Hi All,

Sam has put me on the calendar sometime down the road for a Q-tour done via Zoom. I will be doing that Zoom tour from my office, since I have poor signal at the airport. I will narrate the tour while showing a video much like Mike Dwyer did on his Q-tour. Sam will schedule my Zoom for some time after this month’s tour hosted by Jim Patillo.

In the meantime, I have posted on YouTube, the video that I will narrate. If you want to take a sneak peek. It has no narration, and you will have to tune in to the future Zoom session if you want to hear me talk about it (or not). In any case, here is the link to my “silent movie” version of that video tour:  https://youtu.be/a-8e-chpia8

Cheers,

Jay Scheevel Tri-Q2 N8WQ 132 hours