Topics

Fit

Dorothea Keats

Still poking along on the Q200. Managed to remake a Q200 cowl to accept a 2.5 turbocharged Subaru. Ended up using a 13 inch spinner.

Doing the micro and West epoxi on all the flying surfaces and then I will attach the wing and canard.  Hopefully before Xmas.

Still having fun----------  Chris in Canada

Patrick Panzera

Great to hear!!!

Pat

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020, 1:23 PM Dorothea Keats <dkeats@...> wrote:
  Still poking along on the Q200. Managed to remake a Q200 cowl to
accept a 2.5 turbocharged Subaru. Ended up using a 13 inch spinner.

Doing the micro and West epoxi on all the flying surfaces and then I
will attach the wing and canard.  Hopefully before Xmas.

Still having fun----------  Chris in Canada

Looking good, Chris. Came up with a paint motif for your Cowl 😊