FOD 2022


Bruce Crain
 

Here are some pics!! Great weather and fun!!
Bruce and Honey Lamb


Bruce Crain
 

Here are some pics!! Great weather and fun!!
Bruce and Honey Lamb


 

Thanks for sharing,
Great photos, keep ‘em comin.
So glad the weekend is working out for everyone.
Makes me miss it even more.
Keith

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Bruce Crain" <jcrain2@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] FOD 2022
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 12:49:42 -0500


Here are some pics!! Great weather and fun!!
Bruce and Honey Lamb


Bruce Crain
 

https://we.tl/t-7SFGngqnK6
Here is the video of Allen’s landing.


On Sep 17, 2022, at 12:51 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:


Here are some pics!! Great weather and fun!!
Bruce and Honey Lamb





image0.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpegimage7.jpegimage8.jpegimage9.jpegimage10.jpegimage11.jpegimage12.jpegimage13.jpegimage14.jpegimage15.jpeg


Jerry Marstall
 

Alan!  I wasn't expecting to see you there. Fantastic. Congratulations. Jm


On Sat, Sep 17, 2022, 6:02 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:
https://we.tl/t-7SFGngqnK6
Here is the video of Allen’s landing.


On Sep 17, 2022, at 12:51 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:


Here are some pics!! Great weather and fun!!
Bruce and Honey Lamb






Bruce Crain
 

More pic image0.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpegimage5.jpeg


On Sep 17, 2022, at 5:28 PM, Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote: in


Alan!  I wasn't expecting to see you there. Fantastic. Congratulations. Jm

On Sat, Sep 17, 2022, 6:02 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:
https://we.tl/t-7SFGngqnK6
Here is the video of Allen’s landing.


On Sep 17, 2022, at 12:51 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:


Here are some pics!! Great weather and fun!!
Bruce and Honey Lamb





image14.jpegimage9.jpegimage8.jpegimage12.jpegimage4.jpegimage3.jpegimage10.jpegimage0.jpegimage6.jpegimage1.jpegimage5.jpegimage11.jpegimage2.jpegimage7.jpegimage13.jpegimage15.jpeg


Jerry Marstall
 

Wonderful picture. Sure wish I was there.  Finally got good parts in.  Jm


On Sat, Sep 17, 2022, 7:41 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:
More pic 


On Sep 17, 2022, at 5:28 PM, Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote: in


Alan!  I wasn't expecting to see you there. Fantastic. Congratulations. Jm

On Sat, Sep 17, 2022, 6:02 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:
https://we.tl/t-7SFGngqnK6
Here is the video of Allen’s landing.


On Sep 17, 2022, at 12:51 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:


Here are some pics!! Great weather and fun!!
Bruce and Honey Lamb





image0.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpegimage7.jpegimage8.jpegimage9.jpegimage10.jpegimage11.jpegimage12.jpegimage13.jpegimage14.jpegimage15.jpeg


Lynn French
 

Darn it. You’re killing me.
Wish I was there. Great pictures and great comradery. Got to get my priorities right and get out there.

Short & simple from my mobile

On Sep 17, 2022, at 12:50 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:


Here are some pics!! Great weather and fun!!
Bruce and Honey Lamb