FOD+ short video(s)

Jay Scheevel

Truns out that my iPhone makes better videos than I do, and it does it without me even touching it.

Here is a short summary  video it made of the Decorah FOD, based on whatever I happened to snap up while coming, going and while I was there.

https://youtu.be/B6TqGIQrUpQ

And here’s the one that it put together from my pics from Keith’s Spring Fling in Terre Haute

https://youtu.be/2agglf87FI8

Rodney Herzig

Jay,
I tried watching your YouTube videos and can’t because they are categorized as “Private” instead of “Public”.
Cheers,
Rodney

On Sep 25, 2022, at 5:53 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Truns out that my iPhone makes better videos than I do, and it does it without me even touching it.

Here is a short summary  video it made of the Decorah FOD, based on whatever I happened to snap up while coming, going and while I was there.

https://youtu.be/B6TqGIQrUpQ

And here’s the one that it put together from my pics from Keith’s Spring Fling in Terre Haute

https://youtu.be/2agglf87FI8

Thanks Rod. Will fix that.

I tried watching your YouTube videos and can’t because they are categorized as “Private” instead of “Public”.

Cheers,

Rodney

On Sep 25, 2022, at 5:53 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Truns out that my iPhone makes better videos than I do, and it does it without me even touching it.

Here is a short summary  video it made of the Decorah FOD, based on whatever I happened to snap up while coming, going and while I was there.

https://youtu.be/B6TqGIQrUpQ

And here’s the one that it put together from my pics from Keith’s Spring Fling in Terre Haute

https://youtu.be/2agglf87FI8

Great post Jay!  Lun’dit!
Bruce

On Sep 25, 2022, at 4:09 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Thanks Rod. Will fix that.

I tried watching your YouTube videos and can’t because they are categorized as “Private” instead of “Public”.

Cheers,

Rodney

On Sep 25, 2022, at 5:53 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Truns out that my iPhone makes better videos than I do, and it does it without me even touching it.

Here is a short summary  video it made of the Decorah FOD, based on whatever I happened to snap up while coming, going and while I was there.

https://youtu.be/B6TqGIQrUpQ

And here’s the one that it put together from my pics from Keith’s Spring Fling in Terre Haute

https://youtu.be/2agglf87FI8

Kevin Boddicker

Nice footage, or frames?
Thanks for posting,

Kevin

On Sep 25, 2022, at 4:53 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Truns out that my iPhone makes better videos than I do, and it does it without me even touching it.

Here is a short summary  video it made of the Decorah FOD, based on whatever I happened to snap up while coming, going and while I was there.

And here’s the one that it put together from my pics from Keith’s Spring Fling in Terre Haute

Rodney Herzig

Awesome videos Jay! Keep ‘em coming 🙌😎

On Sep 25, 2022, at 6:40 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

 Great post Jay!  Lun’dit!
Bruce

On Sep 25, 2022, at 4:09 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Thanks Rod. Will fix that.

I tried watching your YouTube videos and can’t because they are categorized as “Private” instead of “Public”.

Cheers,

Rodney

On Sep 25, 2022, at 5:53 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Truns out that my iPhone makes better videos than I do, and it does it without me even touching it.

Here is a short summary  video it made of the Decorah FOD, based on whatever I happened to snap up while coming, going and while I was there.

https://youtu.be/B6TqGIQrUpQ

And here’s the one that it put together from my pics from Keith’s Spring Fling in Terre Haute

https://youtu.be/2agglf87FI8

Hey Jay,

Just watched the videos.  WOW!!
They tell the story better than words and set the bar for the rest of us.

Thanks
Really enjoyed em
Keith

Truns out that my iPhone makes better videos than I do, and it does it without me even touching it.

Here is a short summary  video it made of the Decorah FOD, based on whatever I happened to snap up while coming, going and while I was there.

https://youtu.be/B6TqGIQrUpQ

And here’s the one that it put together from my pics from Keith’s Spring Fling in Terre Haute

https://youtu.be/2agglf87FI8

Mike Steinsland

Nothing beats the view from a low flying airplane!