Fuel system diagram

ryan goodman

Can anyone point me to a diagram of the fuel system. Mine is totally rotted out so I gave no idea what the original routing was. Me to replace all the lines.
     Thanks, Ryan

Sam Hoskins

Here is my system, in my photos section. Hope it helps.

Sam

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021, 10:26 PM ryan goodman via groups.io <elboy0712=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Can anyone point me to a diagram of the fuel system. Mine is totally rotted out so I gave no idea what the original routing was. Me to replace all the lines.
     Thanks, Ryan

Mike Dwyer

The Q2 had a different system than the Q200.  The Q200 system was superior, but you'd have to rebuild the header tank.
Mike Dwyer