Fuel Tank Closed You Again

Today, Jason and I did the last steps to close up my previously leaky main fuel tank. Check out these pictures, especially the one with the books stacked ... Made me laugh 🤣

And no we didn't use West for the structural parts.

Can't wait for tomorrow when I take the books off and peel back the plastic ... Did the epoxy cure 🤞
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Michael Dunning

Hence why I find my stack of Aircraft Spruce catalogs are handy "tools" to have around; free with any shipped order! 😁
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)