From: Keith Welsh <k.welsh1@...>
To: kw544@...
Subject: CCI VG’s
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 13:25:02 -0400

Brent Sherstan

Looks good Keith, thanks for sharing.

Brent

smeshno1@...

I will open/save to my Q build folder at the Lazy B on Monday at lunchtime. Been working on Tanker this time around (I call it the Wanker but then again I'm just an old gentleman pig now). The factory is a mess. Half finished stuff everywhere! Gotta grin a bit cause..kinda looks like my shop at home only on steroids!! Right now I'm at my boyhood "dream of flying" airport in Arlington Washington (I went to Junior High here). Mostly cloudy..broken overcast..a 10 to 15 breeze from the South but NOT raining as it has been for the last week or so. I don't see any Q's or Dragonfly types on the ramp but the ol C-47 is still here. Thank you Keith..I'm going to make my VG from flexible unobtainium and anodize them for good measure. Same as I got to see in Enid how Jay did his spinner.  Sparkly.. very sparkly.

From: Keith Welsh <k.welsh1@...>
To: kw544@...
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 13:25:02 -0400