Topics

Get er done

Mike Dwyer
 

20200623_095959.jpg
Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

Adam hied
 

Mike,

So you’re in Florida?

Thanks,

Adam Hied

On Jun 23, 2020, at 12:57 PM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:


<20200623_095959.jpg>

Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

Mike Dwyer
 

Yup, Fly out of KPIE.

Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF


On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 1:09 PM Adam hied <hiedadam@...> wrote:
Mike,

So you’re in Florida?

Thanks,

Adam Hied

On Jun 23, 2020, at 12:57 PM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:


<20200623_095959.jpg>

Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

Adam hied
 

Cool, I fly out of Sebastian with my dragonfly but run okeechobee airport. If you ever want to get a couple tandem wings together for lunch let me know. I just flew over to Zephyrhills for breakfast with my dad And family on Sunday.

Cordially,

Adam Hied

www.adamhied.com - dragonfly experimental airplane blog 

On Jun 23, 2020, at 1:59 PM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:


Yup, Fly out of KPIE.

Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF


On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 1:09 PM Adam hied <hiedadam@...> wrote:
Mike,

So you’re in Florida?

Thanks,

Adam Hied

On Jun 23, 2020, at 12:57 PM, Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...> wrote:


<20200623_095959.jpg>

Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF