(Gross Weight)

Woody Sulloway <sulloway@...>

Terry,
1250 Sounds good to me! As you can se I'd been thinking 1100. I've been
trying to figure being able to put a couple of 200 pounders in there
with fuel so I figured I'd need to have a useful load of 550+ with fuel.
I suspect that I'd not need that other 200 lb seat most of the time, but
I wanted to be able to, if I wanted too,
What is your empty weight and how much stuff do you have (radios,
Vacuum, AH DG. +++) Are their any special considerations about the 1250
Gross that happen because of canard type?, Horsepower? Any thing else
I've not seen.

It looks like I need to find a primer on W&B. Having dealt with
certificated AC the Gross was always a given and derived by Voodoo.

Appreciate your help,

Woody

jtenhave@mets.mq.edu.au <jtenhave@...>

Woody,

if you want a hand with the weight and balance understanding I will be happy to help. It is not hard.
It is probably not of interest to everyone so off line is fine.

John

From: Woody Sulloway [mailto:sulloway@...]

Terry,
1250 Sounds good to me! As you can se I'd been thinking 1100. I've been
trying to figure being able to put a couple of 200 pounders in there
with fuel so I figured I'd need to have a useful load of 550+ with fuel.
I suspect that I'd not need that other 200 lb seat most of the time, but
I wanted to be able to, if I wanted too,
What is your empty weight and how much stuff do you have (radios,
Vacuum, AH DG. +++) Are their any special considerations about the 1250
Gross that happen because of canard type?, Horsepower? Any thing else
I've not seen.

Woody

Woody Sulloway <sulloway@...>

Terry,
Thanks for the reply. I was referring specifically to the Q-200! I would
be generally be operating in the flatlands, but then you have those hot
days! I'm trying to close a deal on selling my Cherokee at the moment
and I hope there is a Q-200 in my future. The thing is I like radios and
gadgets!

Regards

Woody

terry.l.sickler@...

The Q will cure you of that! We have the "Need for Speed". ~T~