GU Q-2 Project available in Southern California

Phil Lankford

Yep. I have one and hangar inspection is coming up. I have a trailer capable of relocating locally. PM me if interested.
Phil Lankford.

On Mar 30, 2021, at 11:46 AM, smeshno1@... wrote:

 A Vanguard V, Briggs and Stratton. They are used in auto racing....with of course modifications to the innards.

This is Briggs & Stratton Slingshot Racing
www.youtube.com

<image.png>

 I've also seen these run in micro drag racing...pushing the limits of the internals but that is the nature of
drag racing. Circle track looking to endurance. The racer telling how little has to be done to keep on the
track for an entire season is remarkable. Valve springs and oil changes after 60 hard running races!

From: "Eugen Pilarski" <interbus@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Q1 Fuselage comes up
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 10:19:05 +0200

The fuselage of Q1 is coming up from the foam and the stuff is very sandy :-))

Some picture from the progress .....

Eugen