Happy New Year

Jay Scheevel

This is the view from my hangar today. Blue skies, but I don’t think I will be flying my Quickie. Happy new year to you all.

Jerry Marstall

Gorgeous picture. Good to see the Bookcliffs.

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022, 1:13 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:
This is the view from my hangar today. Blue skies, but I don’t think I will be flying my Quickie. Happy new year to you all.

Jerry, your  local knowledge is showing through. Happy new year, Jerry. Kevin is the kind of host you cannot say no to, so I look forward to seeing you in Decorah in 2022!

On Jan 1, 2022, at 4:19 PM, Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Gorgeous picture. Good to see the Bookcliffs.

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022, 1:13 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:
This is the view from my hangar today. Blue skies, but I don’t think I will be flying my Quickie. Happy new year to you all.

Tim

Happy new year Jay & all.
Great picture!

Jerry Marstall

Cant wait to see your smiling face.

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022, 8:43 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:
Jerry, your  local knowledge is showing through. Happy new year, Jerry. Kevin is the kind of host you cannot say no to, so I look forward to seeing you in Decorah in 2022!

On Jan 1, 2022, at 4:19 PM, Jerry Marstall <jerrylm1986@...> wrote:

Gorgeous picture. Good to see the Bookcliffs.

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022, 1:13 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:
This is the view from my hangar today. Blue skies, but I don’t think I will be flying my Quickie. Happy new year to you all.

Richard Thomson

Jay,

   Good job you kept it in the hanger, otherwise your first problem would be finding where you parked it !!

    Happy New year to you all.

    Rich T.