Topics

I am baff-fold..

allen relseg

Hi & hope to see you all in kansas.. Now my problem, I can post to
this group with no problems.. Soooo why cant I post to the Airsoob
group.. I am a member of both groups..Some of the Q-people are also
on the Aairsoob group..
I have been working hard at finishing my Taylorbird, Subaru-powered,
and have a few Eng. problems to work out.. It was certified by our
gov. last week with (flying) colors. Now I can work on my Q-200 this
winter. Plan is to have a local bop around plane and a cross country
plane.. See ya at the big "Q" spot... Mark Lima,Oh

"Does this mean were all groupys now"