Is there a way I can remain a part of the group and not receive an email everytime anyone writes anything.

Brian Hutchinson

Edited

I'm afraid my email account Storage is going to be made full from the volume of email from this.

Anthony P

On the far left, click on subscription, just above messages.
Then choose the email delivery option you want.
Probably the one at the bottom.

Jay Scheevel

Hit the link at the bottom of the note that says “Your Subscription”. It will bring up a web page with all of your options, including not receiving e-mail. That will allow you to continue to check the correspondence only on the web client.

I'm afraid my email account Storage is going to be made full from the volume of email from this.

Sam Hoskins

Brian, go into the settings and you can choose daily digest. That will lump all the emails together. My wife has been doing that for years.

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 11:49 PM Brian Hutchinson via groups.io <brianmh13=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm afraid my email account Storage is going to be made full from the volume of email from this.

Jay Scheevel

Hmmm…  my wife never subscribed. Wonder what that means?  😉

Brian, go into the settings and you can choose daily digest. That will lump all the emails together. My wife has been doing that for years.

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 11:49 PM Brian Hutchinson via groups.io <brianmh13=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'm afraid my email account Storage is going to be made full from the volume of email from this.

Brian Hutchinson

Where is the subscription/"you're subscription"/settings/daily digest?

Jay Scheevel

Just pick one of the options online:

Where is the subscription/"you're subscription"/settings/daily digest?

Rick Hole

I took a screenshot for you.  Look at the very bottom of this email.  You should find Your Subscription.  Click on that.  It will take you to the website where you can change your preferences.
The current level of activity is way higher than normal and always is after a major event.  It will settle back soon enough

 Rick