https://barnstormers.com/classified-1556436-Q-2-Quckie.html?catid=18948
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Jay Scheevel

I think this is Paul Spackman’s airplane. He sold it last year to a guy in Arizona. I don’t think that it has flown since he took it back there.

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

John Hoxie

Paul Spackman's N # is/ was N131PS.

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Jay Scheevel

The ad didn't have any photos or an n number listed, but based on the description, I am pretty sure it is Paul's plane.

#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)

Michael

I'm at least glad that people like Corbin and Matt have embraced the "Quirky" lifestyle. Makes me sad to see high time Qs like this one passing through a growing trail of new owners unflown...
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)