Kanab 2021

ryan goodman

Canardians,
See below for the 2021 Kanab fly in event page. Registration for general attendance, timed event and the awards dinner in located in the tickets section. Each is an individual registration so please get tickets for each event you plan to attend as well as your general admission ticket. Though a ticket is not required for attendance it will help us to target the right amount of food, drinks and support services so it is HIGHLY encouraged. You're helping us to not incur extra costs by doing so. Can't wait to see you all and your amazing flying machines! #Kanab2021

GET AWARDS DINNER TICKETS NOW TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT!
Please note, Awards dinner tickets are cheaper with PrePay. Same day cash will incur a slight additional charge to cover the risk of pre-ordering the catering. So save yourself a couple bucks and get paid up ahead of time. Catering is expected to be provided by Happy Trails BBQ (Check them out below) and we will finalize that based on the number of tickets we show over the next couple days.
https://happy-trails-bbq.business.site/

Here is the registration for all things currently on the Calendar: please get it done ASAP! Awards Dinner, Timed Event
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kanab-rutan-canard-fly-in-tickets-168049124455