Topics

Keith Welsh's Quickie 1 Q-Tour - This Saturday, 9:00 CDT.

Sam Hoskins

Join Keith as he does a walk-around of his award winning Q1, live from Terra Haute, IN. The link to the meeting is at the bottom of this email.  This session will be recorded and uploaded to YouTube.

Again, after Keith's Q-Tour ends, we can re-enter the Zoom meeting for an open mic session.

Coming up next month:
August 8, 2020 at 09:00 USA Central time.  Dave Dugas and his award winning Revmaster powered Q-2.

The Q-Tour response has been great.  If you are interested in presenting your aircraft or would like to request seeing someone else's plane that you may been following, drop me a note at sam.hoskins@...

Sam Hoskins is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Keith Welsh Quickie 1 Q-Tour
Time: Saturday, July 11, 2020 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72370836215?pwd=Ykg3NHp0MzFkSmdLMEN6OEJQeUF2Zz09

Meeting ID: 723 7083 6215
Password: 4PrUF1

John Hoxie

Do we have an idea how many are going to Spring Fling next week?