Topics

Looking for Q200 Exhaust

Corbin

Does anyone have an exhaust system sitting around in a dark corner for sale?

My current exhaust set up is a cross over design that runs two pipes across and in front of engine (pics below).  I am installing the Light Speed Ignition system and the pick up plate hits the top exhaust with the current setup.  I will need to change my exhaust to a 2 in 1 on each side (or a 4 in 1) so that I can get the clearance for the mounting plate.  Klaus no longer makes or recommends the Hall effect for the mag hole so I am left with changing up the exhaust.

Before I go to the trouble of having exhaust made, I wanted to check to see if anyone has an exhaust system for sale.  Please let me know if you do and pictures always help.

Thanks,

Corbin

IMG_1652.jpegIMG_1656.jpegIMG_1653.jpeg   IMG_1658.jpeg
Corbin

--

Corbin
N33QR

Mike Conlin

I have a 4 into 1 that could be used for a template.  It was on a q200 i flew in  the 80's.

[...]

Martin Skiby

Corbin,  we have an original 4 into 1 system that came with the Q200 kit.

PM me if you want it.

Martin

On Jul 4, 2020, at 5:26 PM, Mike Conlin via groups.io <conlin_m@...> wrote:

[...]

I have the 4-1 but I’m thinking back I think you may need a 2-1 because of where the 4-1 crossed over and it may interfere with your fuel injection system.

Martin

On Jul 4, 2020, at 5:44 PM, Martin Skiby <mskiby@...> wrote:

Corbin,  we have an original 4 into 1 system that came with the Q200 kit.

PM me if you want it.
<image0.jpeg>

[...]

Dorothea Keats

Corbin-------------  I have the stock exhaust that cane with the Q200, Don't know if it will work for your application, but it is available.------------  Chris in canada

Corbin

Hey Chris,

Is that a 4-1 or a 2-1? I’m starting to think I’ll need a 2-1 on each side due to my fuel injection setup.

Corbin

On Jul 4, 2020, at 8:12 PM, Dorothea Keats <dkeats@...> wrote:

 Corbin------------- I have the stock exhaust that cane with the Q200, Don't know if it will work for your application, but it is available.------------ Chris in canada

Corbin
N33QR

Dorothea Keats

Corbin----------  This is it----------  Chris

Corbin

Hey Chris. How much are you thinking? I’m leaning heavily towards a 2-1 system based on some feedback.

Corbin

On Jul 5, 2020, at 6:46 PM, Dorothea Keats <dkeats@...> wrote:

 Corbin---------- This is it---------- Chris

<P1040364.JPG>
<P1040363.JPG>
--
Corbin
N33QR

Jim Patillo

Hi Chris,

I’m
Interested if Corbin is not.

Jim
N46JP - Q200

Sent from Outer Space

--
Corbin
N33QR

Corbin

Jim, all yours.  I’ve found a 2-1 I’m going after.

Corbin

On Jul 5, 2020, at 8:52 PM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Hi Chris,

I’m
Interested if Corbin is not.

Jim
N46JP - Q200

Sent from Outer Space

--
Corbin
N33QR

--

Corbin
N33QR

Jim Patillo

Thanks Corbin.  2:1 should make for a lot easier ignition install.

Chris I’ve had a 4:1 exhaust for 20 years and really like it. How much would you want? My email is logistics_engineering@...

Regards,
Jim
N46JP Q200

Sent from Outer Space

--
Corbin
N33QR

--

Corbin
N33QR

Martin Skiby

Jim I have one also if anyone needs

Martin

--
Corbin
N33QR

--

Corbin
N33QR

Jim Patillo

Thanks Martin. I’m thinking about getting one as a spare. How much do you want for bit?

Jim

Sent from Outer Space

--
Corbin