Mileage

Chris Walterson

Managed to go for a buzz and check fuel burn. Filled it up, went for a 1 hr flight at 135--140 MPH and 2900 rpm and 2 lbs boost.

 Came back and refueled and put in put in 17 litres.  Little over 4 gph. That is the best I can get. More rpm and more boost is lots more fuel, but I am happy with that.

 I was getting a little buzz at 3,000 rpm so I dynamically balanced the assembly this morning. AN3 bolt, two washers and a nut, and I was down to .02.

Hopefully tomorrow I can see how it is.

 Still having fun-----------------  Chris