New FOD Top Hit

Jay Scheevel

For those of you who could not understand our singing or could not attend this year, here’s a copy of the new FOD theme song, as premiered at the group BBQ dinner! Thanks to Bruce for the fine musicianship and to Joanne for putting up with us.

Jon Finley

I understood Jay and thought the world premier was oozing with talent!!

Well done!!

Jon Finley
Somewhere in the Southwest flying an RV-4

Rick Hole

Where's the video?  I wanna see it!
Got a big TV an'a thousand watts 'a sound.

Sonia (1953-2020) & Rick

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 10:21 AM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

For those of you who could not understand our singing or could not attend this year, here’s a copy of the new FOD theme song, as premiered at the group BBQ dinner! Thanks to Bruce for the fine musicianship and to Joanne for putting up with us.

Jerry Marstall

Awesome!! Love it.
Jerry

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 12:21 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

For those of you who could not understand our singing or could not attend this year, here’s a copy of the new FOD theme song, as premiered at the group BBQ dinner! Thanks to Bruce for the fine musicianship and to Joanne for putting up with us.

Frankenbird Vern

 I like it! Lord knows not a one builder on this site hasn't had them blues!

 Good news..today I chatted with the contractors to complete my hangar.. Frankenbird is finally going to have a REAL house!!

 I told him I was heading to the Pacific Northwest to get them dollars but he said .."not to rush too much.. apparently there is a serious shortage of concrete!!" WHAT?? I never heard of that but I guess Portland Cement is backordered for at least a month. Wow! Never seen that happen before in my lifetime.

 I'll get back to Oklahoma on the holiday shutdown so I will be moving the entire kit from my storage unit back into the closed hangar on my property.  After then going to surprise my family in Krasnodar...to spend New Year with them (in Orthodox country's like Russia, New Year is the same as our Christmas..so it is a major holiday). I'm pretty jazzed because I miss my mother-in-law and our funny stories. She is like my own mom was..love her to no end! Gotta get my Visa status updated as soon as I can.

 My Brother-in-law and his family are there too. Going to be a very good holiday. I will be sure to wear my Q hat and Shirt for the photos!

 Vern

For those of you who could not understand our singing or could not attend this year, here’s a copy of the new FOD theme song, as premiered at the group BBQ dinner! Thanks to Bruce for the fine musicianship and to Joanne for putting up with us.

Richard Thomson

Great song Jay, although I may not have to sing that much longer :-)

Rich T.

On 20/09/2021 17:21, Jay Scheevel wrote:

For those of you who could not understand our singing or could not attend this year, here’s a copy of the new FOD theme song, as premiered at the group BBQ dinner! Thanks to Bruce for the fine musicianship and to Joanne for putting up with us.

Paul Fisher

Great song.  The only thing worse than being stuck in builder's prison is having a flying airplane and STILL not making it to the FOD.  I really missed you guys this year.  Usually my cheeks hurt for days from laughing so much!

Hopefully next year!

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021, 09:21 Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

For those of you who could not understand our singing or could not attend this year, here’s a copy of the new FOD theme song, as premiered at the group BBQ dinner! Thanks to Bruce for the fine musicianship and to Joanne for putting up with us.

Put in the long range aux tanks and fly it across the pond, Richard. Good luck with your final steps.

Great song Jay, although I may not have to sing that much longer :-)

Rich T.

On 20/09/2021 17:21, Jay Scheevel wrote:

For those of you who could not understand our singing or could not attend this year, here’s a copy of the new FOD theme song, as premiered at the group BBQ dinner! Thanks to Bruce for the fine musicianship and to Joanne for putting up with us.

John Hoxie

The lyrics are so very true. 39 -½ years since I  started.