From: Tom Moore [mailto:qba321tm@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 9:08 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] New photos on QBA web page

Check out the new photos provided by Dave Hiatt.

Tom Moore

docrw <docrwq2@...>

Jon,
Who's Dan Fouts?? I don't even know how to play football ;-}
Rene is the tall slender dude, and I'm the short stocky good-look'en gent on the
left...
;-)}

I didn't know that retired football great Dan Fouts was a Q fan!!

Jon