newbee question?

Jeff Russell <Jeff@...>

Is there a list of builders and people flying Quickies that I
could look up to call to see some projects or to meet some
people. I am mainly on this list to learn as other are and
I do not quite know where to turn for this one. Is this
in the QBA newletter or also on the web like the Cozy builders?

So far I have had no replies about any one in this area flying.
Any one in Florida?

Thanks again
--
Jeff Russell/AeroCad Inc.

Dave Richardson <dave@...>

Hi Jeff,

The main QBA page is at the following URL

You will see a list of pilot / builder names and e-mail addresses
listed as an option on the left hand side of the screen.

Mike Dwyer is flying a Q200 in Florida. Not sure what part, though.
His email is mdwyer@...

Hope that helps.

Dave Richardson

Is there a list of builders and people flying Quickies that I
could look up to call to see some projects or to meet some
people. I am mainly on this list to learn as other are and
I do not quite know where to turn for this one. Is this
in the QBA newletter or also on the web like the Cozy builders?

So far I have had no replies about any one in this area flying.
Any one in Florida?

Thanks again
--
Jeff Russell/AeroCad Inc.

David J. Gall

Jeff,

Welcome aboard! Sometimes this list gets real quiet for a while, then it
heats up again. Give it time.... For the builder list, try joining the QBA.
It's $20 a year for a builders list and 6 great issues of the newsletter.
Contact Tom Moore on this list for more info (he's the big cheese, now).
There's a feller on here who'll keep you in line named Jim Masal (Jimmeh)
who types in a cryptic, semi-southern wire brush style -- he's the spark
plug who got this whole ball rolling about 20 years ago. Genuflect
accordingly. Then check out these two websites. There are more, but these
will whet your appetite and answer lots of your questions. Put 'em on your
favorites list:

http://communities.msn.com/QuickieBuildersAssociationLibrary

David J. Gall

Is there a list of builders and people flying Quickies that I
could look up to call to see some projects or to meet some
people. I am mainly on this list to learn as other are and
I do not quite know where to turn for this one. Is this
in the QBA newletter or also on the web like the Cozy builders?

So far I have had no replies about any one in this area flying.
Any one in Florida?

Thanks again
--
Jeff Russell/AeroCad Inc.

Jeff,
A friend of mine named Les Hidebrand lives in Winterhaven, Fl in the
winter months. Give him a call at 941-293-2513. Can't hurt to ask.
Tell him I sent you. His Q200 is for sale last I checked and it is a
nice Q. He may still be in MO while it's still nice weather. That
number is 816-415-9923. Also the Ottawa, KS fly in is coming up. It's
a "kick"!!!

Bruce Crain

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:34:40 -0400 Jeff Russell <Jeff@...>
writes:
Is there a list of builders and people flying Quickies that I
could look up to call to see some projects or to meet some
people. I am mainly on this list to learn as other are and
I do not quite know where to turn for this one. Is this
in the QBA newletter or also on the web like the Cozy builders?

So far I have had no replies about any one in this area flying.
Any one in Florida?

Thanks again
--
Jeff Russell/AeroCad Inc.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Jeff Russell <Jeff@...>

Bruce J Crain wrote:

Jeff,
A friend of mine named Les Hidebrand lives in Winterhaven, Fl in the
winter months. Give him a call at 941-293-2513. Can't hurt to ask.
Tell him I sent you. His Q200 is for sale last I checked and it is a
nice Q. He may still be in MO while it's still nice weather. That
number is 816-415-9923. Also the Ottawa, KS fly in is coming up. It's
a "kick"!!!

Will do, thanks

--
Jeff