O-200 Oil Filter Placement?

I am in the process of fitting the engine to the firewall, starter hole cut perfect, alternator needs a little box trimming but what about the oil screen box?

How are you O-200 owners do oil changes? What oil filter are you using? Can the screen housing be deleted and replaced with a remote filter?

Pictures highly appreciated 😉

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Sam Hoskins

This is what you need.
Use the 48108 filters.

Either that, or keep the original screen and get good at pulling your engine off.

Sam