Topics

Oil Cooler Adapter Drawing

The Ives Hive <iveshive@...>

Attached is a drawing for an oil cooler adapter to use between an 0-200 and an El Reno oil filter assembly.This drawing along with either an El Reno or Continental gasket (for sizing) should suffice for fabrication.
I remember the subject of cooling was discussed in depth (I think late fall or winter of last year). Issues including coolers ,shrouds, cowl flaps, air flow, and air inlet sizing were addressed. A look into the archives might prove beneficial to find overheating cures.
Tom Ives

The Ives Hive <iveshive@...>

Oops,
Apparently the thread removes non-text portions. Anybody who wants one a
copy just e-mail me directly and I'll send adrawing back to you .
Tom Ives

allen relseg

Hi Tom, I would sure like a copy and thanks alot...
mark, Lima, Ohio

http://mail.yahoo.com/