Panel CAD File?

Anyone can please share their panel CAD file with me? I realize the exact dimensions may differ but I'd like to take a look at different combos.

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Nick Wright

Follow this. I need an outline of the Q2 panel. I have the instrument outlines in PDF format.

ryan goodman

I have one

On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 18:31, Nick Wright
<nwright27@...> wrote:
Follow this. I need an outline of the Q2 panel. I have the instrument outlines in PDF format.

Ryan - Do you mind sharing here or emailing please at robert@...?

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

ryan goodman

Are you looking to cut a panel or just do the panel design?

On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 19:45, Robert Schmid
<robert@...> wrote:
Ryan - Do you mind sharing here or emailing please at robert@...?

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Thanks Ryan for you help. Went with you advice and used https://hangarflying.com/paneldesigner/designer

Designs posted in a separate thread.

Have a great weekend, wish I was flying!
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

I would like to start doing test panel cuts, without instruments, just fit for leg position etc.

Anyone has a raw CAD file please? I will do my own instrument layout so no design copying issues.

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Kevin Sheely

What kind of CAD format?

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 05:59:54 PM EDT, Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

I would like to start doing test panel cuts, without instruments, just fit for leg position etc.

Anyone has a raw CAD file please? I will do my own instrument layout so no design copying issues.

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

DXF please but I can convert most others too. THANKS!
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos
www.theflyingfriscos.com

Kevin Sheely

Robert,

Attached is a DXF of my panel plus a SolidWorks. Probably a good start.

Your inside fuse maybe slightly different and location of longerons and center console maybe different.

I made a cut down the center of the airducts on each side an added a hinge on the center console so that I can lean my panel rearward to work on it if needed.

Inline image

Kevin