Peter Mezsaros' Q-Tour is on the air!

Sam Hoskins

From Ontario Canada. Peter has a unique story to tell about his very stock Revmaster powered Q-2.

Peter gives us the Q-Tour first, then his history and Q&A begin at 33:15. In his narrative, Peter poses a question for the audience. Please give your answers in the comment of the video.

BTW, Peter is not on the Q-List.

https://youtu.be/LCPd4h4ElV0

You ca see all of the Q-Tour videos right here:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpREq5dz5VjgcUFVNcoEhQ/videos

Terrence ONeill

Hi Sam.
Thanks for the references.
Question about the brakes; can they hold the plane back, static/stopped?
Or would that tip the nose down and cause a prop strike?
Terry

On Nov 15, 2021, at 6:25 AM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

From Ontario Canada. Peter has a unique story to tell about his very stock Revmaster powered Q-2.

Peter gives us the Q-Tour first, then his history and Q&A begin at 33:15. In his narrative, Peter poses a question for the audience. Please give your answers in the comment of the video.

BTW, Peter is not on the Q-List.

https://youtu.be/LCPd4h4ElV0

You ca see all of the Q-Tour videos right here:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpREq5dz5VjgcUFVNcoEhQ/videos

Sam Hoskins

With my aircraft, if I lock the brakes and apply full throttle it'll go over on its nose.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021, 11:14 AM Terrence ONeill <troneill@...> wrote:
Hi Sam.
Thanks for the references.
Question about the brakes; can they hold the plane back, static/stopped?
Or would that tip the nose down and cause a prop strike?
Terry

On Nov 15, 2021, at 6:25 AM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

From Ontario Canada. Peter has a unique story to tell about his very stock Revmaster powered Q-2.

Peter gives us the Q-Tour first, then his history and Q&A begin at 33:15. In his narrative, Peter poses a question for the audience. Please give your answers in the comment of the video.

BTW, Peter is not on the Q-List.

https://youtu.be/LCPd4h4ElV0

You ca see all of the Q-Tour videos right here:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpREq5dz5VjgcUFVNcoEhQ/videos

Jim Patillo

Good morning Peter,

I just watched your Q tour. It was very informative.

You have a nice looking plane.

Jim Patillo
N46JP - Q200

Anthony P

Edited

Finally got a moment to watch this.
Very fun to watch.
Thank you Sam and Peter for making this.

Obviously Dave D. is trying to slow him down with that aluminum case suggestion. :)
I hear 68DD is getting Mg.