Topics

Plane for sale

Kevin Boddicker

Listers,
This evening I went to look at a Q2 that is for sale.
The plane is located near Postville IA.
Some of the Spring Flingers will remember Keith Kerr.
He had a masive stroke in Feb and only lived a few days.
Now his family would like to sell his plane.
Q2 with revmaster. Was flying and I believe built in IA.
If interested let me know and I will get contact info to you.
They don’t want a fortune, just that it go to a good home and fly again.
Keith didn’t ever fly it, just worked toward that end. I don’t really know what he was working on, or changes he was making.
I hope someone will have interest, and I can help his family.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B
Luana, IA.

Ryszard Zadow

<They don’t want a fortune, just that it go to a good home and fly again.>

This is what the Rutan Aircraft Flying Experience is all about. If you're not familiar please look us up.

Though the Q2 is a derivative of the Rutan line, anything white with a canard is an offspring of Burts designs and we're all about keeping them flying.

Sincerely,
Ryszard Zadow
Founder and President,
Rutan Aircraft Flying Experience