Topics

Plane for sale

Kevin Boddicker

Listers,
I am sending an update to the info below. I got a text from the owner of the Q2 below.
He has found the log books and the AW cert, along with some plans, etc.
I had told him that without those documents, the plane was a lump of parts.
With the AW cert, it is magically an airplane.
He is asking for an offer. Maybe begging for an offer. They would like to see it go to a good home, and someone get it flying again.
Could be a great opportunity for the right individual!
If interested let me know. Questions, ASK.

Kevin

On Jun 22, 2020, at 10:09 PM, Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@neitel.net> wrote:

Listers,
This evening I went to look at a Q2 that is for sale.
The plane is located near Postville IA.
Some of the Spring Flingers will remember Keith Kerr.
He had a masive stroke in Feb and only lived a few days.
Now his family would like to sell his plane.
Q2 with revmaster. Was flying and I believe built in IA.
If interested let me know and I will get contact info to you.
They don’t want a fortune, just that it go to a good home and fly again.
Keith didn’t ever fly it, just worked toward that end. I don’t really know what he was working on, or changes he was making.
I hope someone will have interest, and I can help his family.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B
Luana, IA.

Brian Larick

Hi, Kevin. I’m interested. What’s the best way to get in touch with you?

Brian

On Jan 11, 2021, at 20:18, Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@neitel.net> wrote:

[...]

319 551 2698 cell
If I don’t answer leave a message.
Is a business phone so disregard the message.
Hope we can make this work.

Kevin