Project "The Duckie Rescue" Update ... Almost Cleaned Out from Old Stuff

The rescue project is running full steam, here are some pics of taking off the ailerons, cleaning up the inside and starting on the rudder pedals and elevators.

https://www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos/posts/pfbid024YUaDYxB4caRLeLuuvF4FwUPXL9iZzJFsk1H9wU3KUPkpUzirmoJM3urmsZRSiTEl

I just talked with Ken, and he was able to remove the steel tubes also from inside the ailerons ... Hurray!

We are back at it on Sat Jun 4th, if you want to join us in Watsonville CA at the EAA hangar. The airport code is KWVI and I will post the event again on my Facebook page. All and any hands and smiles are appreciated,

Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450