Q1 Tail wheel diameter

Eugen Pilarski

Hello Q-Communitty,

I am looking for a tail wheel for the Q1. Do you have a suggestion which one I could use. I read in the Q-news that pneumatic tyres would work particularly well. Here is an example from the Q-news of a Q2, without pneumatic tyres.

Best regards

Eugen

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Chris Walterson

Eugen------------- The tailwheel that came with the Q 1 kit was something from a kids wagon.  Lasted about three flights before it

let go.  The one i installed next was the one you have in the picture and it was for the Q2, but also worked on the Q1.

 I think this is the one to go with.  I don't think pneumatic is necessary.   Take care------------  Chris

Eugen Pilarski

Hello Chris,

thank you for your email. I just order this wheel, it’s a 6 x 1 1/4 inch pneumatic wheel (150mm) with a weight of 310g. I will follow the re-design of the Q2 tail wheel like in the Q-news indicate.

Best regards

Eugen

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 07.08.2022 um 00:16 schrieb Chris Walterson <dkeats@...>:

 Eugen------------- The tailwheel that came with the Q 1 kit was something from a kids wagon.  Lasted about three flights before it

let go.  The one i installed next was the one you have in the picture and it was for the Q2, but also worked on the Q1.

 I think this is the one to go with.  I don't think pneumatic is necessary.   Take care------------  Chris

015.JPG