From: "James Patillo" <patillo@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 9:25 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Q2

Is anyone flying a Q2 with the original canard and a C90 or 0200 engine. I
have a friend, Mark Summers in Livermore, Ca that has a beautiful Q2
Revmaster and is considering switching to one of those engines mentioned
above. He is concerned about the additional weight and whether the original
canard can handle it.

Thanks Jim patillo N46JP Q200

Gerald Jerome <jjflyboy@...>

I can attest to the comments made by John Finley regarding Charlie Belshe's
0-200 powered Q-2. I had a ride in it many years ago and it was a fine
machine indeed! I know Charlie did beef up the firewall to handle the
0-200. Other than that,I'm not sure of what mods he made. If you see this
post Charlie, God bless ya! Still hopeing to have my mixmaster powered Q-2
up in the air soon. I know, I still need to get those rigging templetes
back to you. Thanks a bunch .....

Jerry Jerome

Rev Q-2