From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Walterson
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2022 11:52 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Q2

I was at the airport today and met a fellow that has a Q2 kit he is trying to sell. All there , minus engine and not much work done.

Very motivated to let it go to someone else. The airplane is near Moncton New Brunswick Canada.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will give you his contact info.

Not confused------------ Chris

Anthony P

Chris, don't know how to get in touch with you privately, so have to post here.

Please send a text to six-0-three-562-83-nine-four with the contact info.

Thank you, Anthony.

--
Q2 N86KL

Sandaircraft

Curious too. Whats the price?

On Aug 9, 2022, at 8:36 PM, Anthony P <solarant@...> wrote:

Chris, don't know how to get in touch with you privately, so have to post here.

Please send a text to six-0-three-562-83-nine-four with the contact info.

Thank you, Anthony.

--
Q2 N86KL

Chris Walterson

Jay-------------  Finally finished flying the time off the Q. 25 hrs in Canada.

Did a bit of work on the Seahawker and did a good engine run yesterday and found a small injector leak.

 Fixed that so back out to the airport to do some more taxi and testing and hopefully in the air this week.

 After the flight last year I did add VGs to the pylon and in front of the rudder. it tended to waddle in flight.

 Have to get used to taxi tricycle with mainly brakes for steering. Love the ground handing of the Q taildragger.

I'll keep you posted on developments.-------------  Chris

Chris Walterson

Don't know of the price of the Q, but it sounds like he may be ready to get rid of it.  Usually equally cheap.

 I think he has had it for thirty years or so.

 His name is  Rob Bovey    email  rbsharpie@... Phone 1-506-536-8432

 He is flying helicopter for the fire crew in my area right now.

 All I got from my conversation is it needs to go. Email or phone him for more info--- Chris

Eugen Pilarski

So what’s the price?

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 10.08.2022 um 17:44 schrieb Chris Walterson <dkeats@...>:

 Don't know of the price of the Q, but it sounds like he may be ready to get rid of it. Usually equally cheap.

I think he has had it for thirty years or so.

His name is Rob Bovey email rbsharpie@... Phone 1-506-536-8432

He is flying helicopter for the fire crew in my area right now.

All I got from my conversation is it needs to go. Email or phone him for more info--- Chris

Steve S

I have a q2 project in Florida.  All built needs canard installed 4000 tons of parts no motor avionics or cowl