Q200 at Velocity Factory

Corbin

Here’s a couple of pics from a video Velocity posted yesterday. Good looking Q200 registered to Brian Swings.

Corbin

--
Corbin
N121CG

Rick Hole

When Scott re-acquired his N1711Q I helped repair the tailbone and built a new instrument panel for it.
Thanks for
Rick Hole

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 7:59 AM Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here’s a couple of pics from a video Velocity posted yesterday.  Good looking Q200 registered to Brian Swings.

Corbin

--
Corbin
N121CG

Wasn't this aircraft on barnstormers back in 2019?

Adam hied

I’m based at Sebastian, and I’ve been talking to Riley swing, he said he’s hoping to be flying it soon.

Cordially,

Adam Hied

www.adamhied.com - dragonfly experimental airplane blog

On Mar 31, 2021, at 8:26 AM, Cody <cody.craig1985@...> wrote:

Wasn't this aircraft on barnstormers back in 2019?

Bruce Crain

Is Brian or Riley?? Scott's son?
Bruce

When Scott re-acquired his N1711Q I helped repair the tailbone and built a new instrument panel for it.
Thanks for
Rick Hole

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 7:59 AM Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here’s a couple of pics from a video Velocity posted yesterday.  Good looking Q200 registered to Brian Swings.

Corbin

--
Corbin
N121CG

Rick Hole

Riley and Wesley are Scott's sons.

Sonia (1953-2020) & Rick

_._,_._,_

Adam hied

Well Riley is Duane’s grandson. Not sure who Riley’s dad is.

Cordially,

Adam Hied

www.adamhied.com - dragonfly experimental airplane blog

On Mar 31, 2021, at 1:36 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Is Brian or Riley?? Scott's son?
Bruce

When Scott re-acquired his N1711Q I helped repair the tailbone and built a new instrument panel for it.
Thanks for
Rick Hole

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 7:59 AM Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here’s a couple of pics from a video Velocity posted yesterday.  Good looking Q200 registered to Brian Swings.

Corbin

--
Corbin
N121CG

Rick Hole

Scott is Brian Scott Swing

Sonia (1953-2020) & Rick

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 2:52 PM Adam hied <hiedadam@...> wrote:
[...]

I see Sonia (1953-2020) I am sorry Rick was she your wife?  Loves and blessings!
Bruce

From: "Rick Hole" <r.hole@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 13:57:37 -0400

Riley and Wesley are Scott's sons.

Sonia (1953-2020) & Rick

Bruce Crain

The Swings are the best!  And they know that death isn't the end of it.  After talking with you at Velocity I know that you know you will see Sonia again.
Bruce

I would like to know how you rotate the video camera during your videos.  I didn't see you manipulate any controls, and I like the smooth rotation.

Terry
N41521

On 3/31/2021 7:07 AM, Adam hied wrote:
I’m based at Sebastian, and I’ve been talking to Riley swing, he said he’s hoping to be flying it soon.

Cordially,

Adam Hied

www.adamhied.com - dragonfly experimental airplane blog

On Mar 31, 2021, at 8:26 AM, Cody <cody.craig1985@...> wrote:

Wasn't this aircraft on barnstormers back in 2019?

--
Communication ink and paper free

Adam hied

Hi Terry,

I have a 360 camera, the GoPro max. So it just records everything and I can go into the video later and “reframe” it anyway i want. It’s really easy to use .