From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Dwyer
Sent: Monday, August 9, 2021 4:52 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [Q-List] Q200 Flight Report

Got a flight in this morning.  The mission was to get up high and play ham radio from the plane.  It was 90F and 77% humidity on the ground and 67F 35% humidity at 5500'.  A little hazy but not bad for a Florida Summer.

Really strange approach so I got the Flight aware map and sync'ed the recorded audio in so you can hear the tower instructions and the Cessna that is following the Tie Fighter!

Mike Dwyer

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

Kevin Sheeley

Mike,

Interesting, I got referred too as a Star Wars X-wing fighter on this past weekend.

Kevin

On Monday, August 9, 2021, 07:39:54 PM EDT, Rick Hole via groups.io <r.hole@...> wrote:

I enjoyed your video, thanks

Rick Hole

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

Got a flight in this morning.  The mission was to get up high and play ham radio from the plane.  It was 90F and 77% humidity on the ground and 67F 35% humidity at 5500'.  A little hazy but not bad for a Florida Summer.

Really strange approach so I got the Flight aware map and sync'ed the recorded audio in so you can hear the tower instructions and the Cessna that is following the Tie Fighter!

Mike Dwyer

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

Frankenbird Vern

 Ok.. so yup, I hear it also... what the heck is a tie fighter? I don't like ties much anyway.. had to wear one all the time in my first Engineering job at Boeing Wichita in the mid 80's (monkey suit too). Every desk had an ashtray and only "the girls" did the data entry/computer stuff. Kinda anal to say the least.

 I guess my Frankenbird will keep me from having to battle the dress code if flying to Tampa?

 Anyway..never heard that one before.